oh my gawd part 3

Hul 20, 2008

Oh well. I could just make zillions of blog entries entitled "oh my gawd part n."

Even if it's irrelevant, stupid, and dumb.

Because.

+++

Finally finished rewriting my western history notes. BUT I haven't read my readings yet. Oh no, don't tell me I'm not gonna sleep tonight? Or should I cut my PE tomorrow? No. No. No. Neither? Fuck.

Oh please would someone tell me what's happening to me? I am not usually like this.

Am I still disturbed with the plays that I have watched last Friday? No...

Is this because of the itching sensation the chain necklace - that I borrowed and wore around my neck all afternoon last Friday and which I forgot to give back - brought to my neck? Probably not...

Or is it because of the pain that I feel in my womb? The gushing of warm blood in between my thighs, threatening to stain the existence of my green patterned shorts... - maybe.

As red circles fill my whispers, maroon chunks of soft mallows spurt out and breathe the world. It was relief and suffering at the same time.


Maybe...

Maybe.

0 ang nagmamahal:

kamakailan lamang

maaari kang bumalik, kung gusto mo.

Powered By Blogger