oh my gawd part 2

Hul 20, 2008

Still can't get over Ping Medina (why oh why do I have to like someone NOW when things are messily piled and stucked inside my head?). Fuck. And I need to rewrite ALL my notes for western history and read FOUR THICK CHAPTERS of photocopied readings for the long test tomorrow. And what? I also volunteered to do the miniature scale of our float in our Sagala '09 proposal.

How? Now I ask myself. How?

I am trying to think that I should have all my TENTATIVE answers typed here before my laptop battery gets drained.

But, the hell, sorry. I have no idea.

To make things more depressing, here is a list of things I should have done and/or should be doing now:

  • the lyrics for our entry to the songwriting competition for the coming Buwan ng Wika.
  • reviewing for the long test in western history tomorrow
  • the miniature scale float for Sagala
  • reading the pieces that I am required to read for the deliberation in Heights this coming Wednesday
  • reading Cubao Midnight Express by Tony Perez for Heights (but the photocopied book still costs too much! well, at least for me who has to deal with fare hikes EVERYDAY. My fare alone scrapes off half of my daily allowance; I have to skip meals just to provide money for extra somethings like printing papers (our printer died just recently) and photocopying loads of readings, half of which I don't read. Lucky me I haven't experienced doing the famous 1,2,3 in jeepneys and fx taxis.)
  • my Fil paper, as long as the plays in Tarong are still fresh in my mind
  • studying Ping Medina's life (haha, for our topic proposal in our Fil documentary NOT for personal purposes. oh fine. as well as for my personal pleasure.)
  • a bath (yes, i haven't taken a bath. so what? it's a Sunday and i am definitely not going out of the house. and i don't smell. i'll take a bath after i rewrite my notes in Western History. i'm busy, you see.)
Battery's going down. Should be going.

0 ang nagmamahal:

kamakailan lamang

maaari kang bumalik, kung gusto mo.

Powered By Blogger