One - O

May 18, 2008

ules :
- each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
- bloggers tagged need to write on their on blog about their ten things and post the rules.
- at the end of your blog you need to choose 10 people you`re going to tag and list their names.
- dont forget to comment on their site that they`re tagged.

+++

tagged by Marcy!


1. When cramming a paper (late in the evening or super early in the morning), I rub my palms together until they're warm and I press them on my cheeks. It relieves me...and it lessens my "panicky" mode.

2. I say "meow" almost all the time. If a conversation is getting boring or one-sided, I say "meow." If I don't have an answer to a question, I say "meow" (except, of course, in recitations or serious conversations). I say "meow" to my mom to exhibit paglalambing.

3. I memorized all the songs in A Fever You Can't Sweat Out by Panic! at the Disco, as well as the songs in Urbandub's Embrace. Addict!!!

4. I memorized a lot of quotes from the movie V for Vendetta. I'm a V for Vendetta fan!!! I want to have the graphic novel, and the mask!!!

5. I once wanted to become a teacher, a painter, a graphic artist, a photographer, a ballerina, a pianist, a violinist, and an advertiser. But now I want to become a writer...=) I'm a dreamer...

6. I stare at my reflection in the mirror in the bathroom for minutes. I just stare...

7. If I weren't in Ateneo, I would be in 1) Miriam, 2) UST, or 3) UP Manila.

8. I have never rode a plane, or a boat/ferry/ship. Never been outside Luzon. Pity me. x.X

9. Since I entered college, I have never chatted with my seatmates like the way I chatted with my seatmates back in high school (especially during TLE, Math, and Calculus). I take my college life more seriously. I'm in the Ateneo, goodness. It's not everyday that someone like me passes in the ACET.

10. 8 is my random number for my first semester in my second year in college in the Ateneo! Lucky? I hope so!

+++

I am tagging:

Noh
Frexy
Ava
Carlo
Russel
Kuya Daryl
Tito Ped
Gellie
Marie
Eunice

0 ang nagmamahal:

kamakailan lamang

maaari kang bumalik, kung gusto mo.

Powered By Blogger