Wanted: the writer in me

Mar 12, 2008

Okay...I've been researching about radiation and landslide all over the web for my short stories - which are supposedly due yesterday - but until now I haven't even written a single word to start up with them.

I am feeling so bad...so bad because I can't write GOOD fiction.

I honestly want to cry right now.

Doomed. I am. So.

This group term project is my last hope to get a high/satisfactory grade in ES10, so I must do my best...but I won't stay up late and I won't stay up all night. I might not be able to wake up again the next morning and if ever, I 'll miss my last chance of taking my final exam in Wushu.

This life gets more and more interesting, don't you think?

0 ang nagmamahal:

kamakailan lamang

maaari kang bumalik, kung gusto mo.

Powered By Blogger