March 9 Complaints

Mar 18, 2008

* Wala lang. Mga reklamong napagtripan kong i-Ingles at i-type sa laptop ng kuya ko, at i-save sa USB ko.


March 9, 2008
11:03 pm

Well, here I am again, trying to do my part in the Ateneo’s ‘cramming varsity’.

Once again, I borrowed my brother’s laptop so that I could finish my hanging papers. Guess what, I have a reflection paper due tomorrow for lab and I have to pass to Kira at least three short stories for our term project in ES10. Also, I plan to pass my take home final exam in lab tomorrow so that I could get some bonus points (I rarely grab chances to get some bonus points, so I’ll try grabbing this one). Lastly, the self-scheduled deadline for our Fil12 outline was tomorrow, but we didn’t finish it this weekend because of certain circumstances - like one of us in the group broke his computer. I don’t have cellphone load so I didn’t have the chance to bug them in finishing the outline. My other group mate…wasn’t online tonight. But they should be…we were supposed to finish it this weekend. Actually, we were supposed to finish it last Friday. But, oh God, a lot of delays are happening right now.

At last, I’m finished with my note takings, yet I am not sure whether my classmate received it in her email - she was the one who volunteered to print our requirements for steps 6 and 7 of our paper. So, I have to print my own notes to be safe and sure.

While I was typing my notes, I realized that my notes alone consist of almost a thousand words excluding the footnotes. Wouldn’t that be too much for a 4000/5000-letter-paper? Just wondering, because if we have a lot of notes in our paper, there’s a big possibility that there may be no more room for our own words/ideas. However, I think it’s still a good thing because from what I learned in En12, one has to take as many notes as he can so that there will be a lot of back-up notes.

Let’s digress, what about the Calamansi plant? Nothing much, really. It’s still alive and green. No aphids or whatsoever. I’ll just have to reflect on it, which is not that hard. I’m just too lazy to do it, or too embarrassed to share my reflections and experiences.

My problem now is my part in our ES group’s term project. Kira’s expecting at least three short stories from each of us by tomorrow, and I haven’t done anything yet – which is quite untrue because I already wrote one short story last year. Here’s the catch – it’s my first ever short story and it’s crappy so I threw it away, never to be remembered or to be read by anybody again (yet desperate measures call for desperate actions, so I might end up passing it anyway).

I already have a new concept for a short story, but I don’t know how to start. I suck at writing fiction; when I lie, it’s too obvious.

As I was thinking if I should start finishing my reflection paper on my plant, I remembered that by Wednesday I should be able to make an arc for props in our adaptation of Much Ado About Nothing. And how am I gonna be able to do that along with these other requirements? Surely, there must be a way. I think…

I don’t want this sem to end, although I’m getting tired of these papers and due dates.

Compared to my first sem, the teachers in my second sem are a lot more interesting. Eccentricity comes with brilliance, and the more eccentric they are, the more fascinating they become. I love great teachers, and they inspire me, which makes me think of the possibility of being one of them in the future.

I’m so not in the mood to write those stories because I’m so in touch with reality right now, which is just so not like me. So, what now?

I’m thinking of finishing my reflection paper, and then I’ll go to sleep. I’ll just have to tell Kira that I’ll pass my stories on Tuesday. I hope she doesn’t get mad. Tomorrow, I’ll set a meeting with my Fil group mates to finish the outline so that we could pass it afterwards. And then I’ll finish my final exam in ES12 if I have the time, since it’s really due on Wednesday, it’s just the bonus points that I’m after (which I think I really don’t need).

I hope everything goes well.

0 ang nagmamahal:

kamakailan lamang

maaari kang bumalik, kung gusto mo.

Powered By Blogger