I'm gonna get an effing F !!!

Peb 19, 2008

Yesterday was my third Math long test, and I'm pretty sure that I will get a freakin' effin' F.

I didn't have time to study during the weekend because I crammed on my Argumentative paper - which took enormous number of hours from my supposedly sleeping time. What else? We went to Cavite to visit my newborn cousin, Kent Eizen.

One thing that I learned from the weekends that I have spent in Cavite: I never finish any school work there (Sometimes, I don't even get the opportunity to start anything!).

[sigh]

"If you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror" - V (V for Vendetta)

Fine, fine...Even if I blame the whole world for me getting an F in Math, it'll still end up on me anyway because I was the one who took the exam, and because I was the one responsible for that exam.

There's a scarcity of seriousness in my life right now (Don't I seem serious enough?).

Focus man, focus...

And I guess I should bear with my panda eyes and more sleepless nights ahead, since finals are getting nearer, and nearer, and nearer...

and nearer...

and nearer.

0 ang nagmamahal:

kamakailan lamang

maaari kang bumalik, kung gusto mo.

Powered By Blogger