I would love to have a laptop. Gimme gimme!

Peb 18, 2008

After two sleepless nights writing my final argumentative research paper for English on my brother's laptop, I found myself this morning during English class actually loving the feeling of writing down words with my black, blotty pen. I guess too much of everything is not good after all. But don't get me wrong, I still want a laptop.

>.< <--- two nights without sleep, feels so high, hates her attire right now, misses wearing slippers to school, has long tests in Environmental Science laboratory and Math11, still hasn't reviewed anything, needs a bantam copy of William Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing, is starting to hate William Shakespeare, loves being so random, is hungry, is hopeless...

0 ang nagmamahal:

kamakailan lamang

maaari kang bumalik, kung gusto mo.

Powered By Blogger