40% Girlish, 50% Boyish, 50% Nerdy, 60& Emo, 70% Childish

Peb 6, 2008

Girly
[x] I like at least one shade of pink.
[ ] I don't like being messy.
[ ] My belongings are organized.
[ ] I don't like rock music.
[ ] I like wearing accessories.
[x] Bright colors amaze me.
[ ] I hate black.
[ ] I go to the salon once a week.
[x] I comb my hair almost all the time.
[x] I bring my phone with me
everywhere.

TOTAL:40

Boyish
[x] I wear baggy pants.
[x] I play video games.
[x] I listen to boy bands like Fall
Out Boy,Yellowcard,
Switchfoot, etc.
[x] I like wearing jackets with hoods.
[x] I'm too lazy to do chores.
[ ] I don't like shopping.
[ ] I like to go bungee jumping.
[ ] I like being sweaty.
[ ] I'm a big fan of marvel heroes.
[ ] I always wear perfume.

TOTAL: 50

Nerdy
[x] I always carry a pen in my
purse or pocket.
[x] I enjoy studying.
[ ] I wear glasses
[ ] I'm a straight-A student.
[ ] I've never skipped any class in my
whole life.
[ ] I like my shirt tucked in.
[x] One of My favorite subject is
science.
[x] I like reading books.
[x] My assignments are passed up on
time.

TOTAL: 50

Emo
[x] I love the color black.
[ ] I always sit at the corner.
[ ] One side of my hair is covering
one of my eyes.
[x] I like listening to metal rock
music.
[x] I have a lot of problems in my
life. Promise.
[x] I don't talk much.
[x] I don't have that much friends.
[ ] I barely have fun.
[x] I barely go out with my folks or
friends.

TOTAL:60

Childish
[x] I love to stare at the ceiling for
ten minutes.
[x] I sleep with a stuff toy.
[x] I watch cartoons.
[x] I love to invent words only i
understand.
[ ] I sleep with a night light.
[ ] My parents are the ones who choose
my outfit.
[x] I'm scared of roller coasters.
[x] I like being with my family
relatives.
[ ] I take bubble baths.
[x] I love Spongebob.

TOTAL:70

Multiply each score by 10. And repost
as
"_% girlish, __% boyish, __% nerdy, __% childish


###

Isang walang kuwentang survey na kinuha ko sa Friendster. Sinagutan ko lang, kasi mukhang interesante. At natuklasan ko na lahat ng ito ay puro stereotypes. Tapos gagawa na nga ng stereotype, hindi pa reliable!

VIOLENT REACTION #1

Bakit ito tinawag na survey? Ano ba ang batayan para matawag na survey ang isang survey?


VIOLENT REACTION #2

So ang babae hindi dapat marumi at ang lalake ay dapat laging marumi? Nababading na ba ang mga lalaking dinadala ang mga phone nila kahit saan sila magpunta? That's called communication necessity man! Hindi girly attitude/trait...

VIOLENT REACTION #3

Sa tingin ko, mas maraming babae ang may gusto ng mga bandang fallout boy at yellowcard, dahil maraming babae ang trip ang mga emo boys...na mga lalaki naman ang umiiyak imbis na lagi na lang mga babae...At wala na rin bang karapatang maging tamad ang mga babae?

VIOLENT REACTION #4

So kung ang paborito mong subject ay Filipino o English, hindi ka na puwedeng ihanay sa mga nerds? Sa Science lang ba nagiging nerd ang isang tao, o nasusukat ang sobra-sobrang katalinuhan ng isang tao? Tungkol sa mga libro, dapat binibigyang kahalagahan kung anong klaseng libro ang binabasa...Tucked-in shirt? That's part of fashion, not education.

VIOLENT REACTION #5

Emo. Naman. Parang ayokong magsalita. I assume that nerds don't have a lot of friends...so can they be emo? At paano kung mahiyain lang talaga? Emo na? Ganoon?

VIOLENT REACTION #6

There are just some childish things that we bring throughout our life...and in a way, they don't become childish anymore. They will become YOU.

###

Pumapatay lang ng oras.

###

Math is full of shit. Alam mo na, TAE. Trial And Error.

0 ang nagmamahal:

kamakailan lamang

maaari kang bumalik, kung gusto mo.

Powered By Blogger