"It was a sacrilege"

Ene 21, 2008

We had our long test in Lit14 this morning. And it was...o well...not that well.

I thought we were going to have a freecut in Lit because our teacher was already late, but not that late to consider a freecut. Darn...While we were waiting for her, I was anxiously trying to memorize things - one thing I really hated to do - and I was already becoming hysterical [actually, all of us were already hysterical].

ME: Bakit hindi pa siya dumadating? Pinatatagal niya ang paghihirap ko! [with matching both hands on chest, like having a heart attack]
SEATMATE: Chill ka lang...

Sample questions:
  • write 3 lines from Shakespeare's Sonnet 130 [I only wrote "if hairs be wires, hers would be black wires"]
  • write 3 lines from Soledad by Angela C. Manalang-Gloria [I only remembered the line/phrase "It was a sacrilege."]
  • BONUS: What is special today? [Supposed to be EDSA2, but I answered EDSA1. Ignorant child, I am.]

I always hated reviewing something [memorizing would be more appropriate than reviewing] because it's the worst part of the examination. The examination doesn't start in the classroom when the teacher says "Get 2 sheets of one whole paper," it starts within yourself when the teacher announces the pointers to review and the date of the exam, and is ongoing while you're in the actual process of reviewing, until you pass the paper to the teacher when the time's up in the day of the "written or oral" examination. You actually test yourself. I've been through that for the nth time, and I still fail myself for that every nth time.

What awaits me? [I died for the nth time last Friday [Fry Day, as I call it] because of the Math Long Test wherein I really gave my best shot [or so I thought], and I'll die again tonight because of the Math Midterms.]


0 ang nagmamahal:

kamakailan lamang

maaari kang bumalik, kung gusto mo.

Powered By Blogger