para bukas

Okt 9, 2008

me not making same mistake twice.

(referring to me fucking up Histo finals)

me not sleeping tonight.

haha i go study Theo.

so that everything will make (at least SOME) sense.

cos' see, it'll be my last final exam for the sem.

cos' me got exempted in Fil14.

me sooooo happy.

but bothered.

i mean, what kind of a pre-final class standing grade is 77.6?

(referring to me fucking up my Theo class standing -

which was finally,

FINALLY, posted in the moodle this afternoon)


Haha, fine. Enough with the pretentious baby grammar. I spent some time with my friends at Bo's (my first time to go there) STUDYING for Theo. I also helped them a little for Fil. Gel has a laptop and Fourth was so tempted to buy a drink, so THEY chipped in for a coffee so that they'll have internet connection. We checked our class standing in Theo - which was supposed to be posted on Monday.

And for a moment, I wished I was still studying Math 10. I can't figure out what my ideal grade for the finals is so that I'll still achieve my ideal grade. I still wanna get a B.

Probably, we might meet for Aesthetics tomorrow. We're still not done with our folio and objectives proposal.

random stuff: The guidance counsilor that I had for my guidance interview asked how my love life is. I was not ready for that kind of question. I was not expecting it. But the answer's always the same, forever lame.

0 ang nagmamahal:

kamakailan lamang

maaari kang bumalik, kung gusto mo.

Powered By Blogger