I quit!!!

Hul 3, 2008

Shetness...I can't help but write in this blog. The hell I miss this. Writing knowing that no one will actually read what I write. It's depressing, in a way, but I like it. Not that I like being depressed, it's just the feeling that I write freely. I don't get to see who goes or just passes by here, unlike in Multipy.

And why and what exactly do I quit in?

This...*bleck*...feeling.

I give up. I'm not gonna do anything at all. I'll just let it pass by, as I hope that everything goes back to normal. Like the rainbow after the storm.

And why do I blog when I have a paper due tomorrow?

Because if I don't blog, I'll end up (eherm) stalking someone. And I hate it!!! It leads to nowhere, when you learn something, you'll just crave for more, and end up yearning for infinite knowledge.

Damn you, you pushed me into this.

0 ang nagmamahal:

kamakailan lamang

maaari kang bumalik, kung gusto mo.

Powered By Blogger