Taya

Hun 3, 2008

Pin tagged block E. As far as I can remember, I'm still in block E. I'm not myself today so I'm gonna answer this. By the way, I'm not going to tag anybody because I feel lazy. But before I go on with the questions, I need to make a list:


  • pagod uli ako
  • mainit sa covered courts
  • ang daming freshies sa school
  • O-film
  • Liyab
  • Twilight: hindi ko mapakawalan! I downloaded a .txt file from the net and just started reading it this morning. Muntik ko nang makalimutan na may general assembly ang mga volunteers para sa Orsem dahil sa kagustuhang wag mabitin sa kwento. Edward Cullen, dazzle me!
  • si Father Dacanay!


RULES
[x] People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse.
[x] These 8 people must state who they were tagged by. You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people.

QUESTIONS
1. If you were betrayed by someone, what would you say to that person?
--->> "leave"

2. If the person tagging you loves you, what will you do/say?
--->> "thanks"

3. What's your take on the same-sex marriages?
--->> it's just fine, as long as they're not hurting anybody. it's their freedom anyway.

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
--->> yes. kinda. i already have a draft of my future in my head, but i'm open to other options.

5. What is your ideal date like?
--->> unexpected. 'coincidental' - yun bang nagkataon na pareho kayong nasa mall - to have the feel that it's destined and it's written in the book of fate. THAT, is romantic enough for me.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
--->> being loved. as a matter of fact, i believe i can love a person just because of the fact that that someone loves me.

7. If the person you like doesn't accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
--->> no. i'm not that hopeful when it comes to...these things.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
--->> smile. and say, "here we go again".

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
--->> uhmmm....i don't know. i don't have any reason to be unhappy. bored, yes. tired, yes. but unhapy? na-ah. not now.

10. What do you want most in life?
--->> to be successful, to make people proud of what i've/i'll become...hehe, the list is endless and boring.

11. Is being tagged fun?
--->> yap. but it's the tagging-someone-else-after-you're-tagged that's not fun.

12. If you find out that your best friend is going out with your Bf/Gf, how would you react?
--->> shocked.

13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
--->> My family, and friends - which were quite few.

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
--->> well, he thinks he's emo. he's a writer. hates his family. what else? he's a slave for his emotions. (hope you don't get mad with my descriptions...=D)

15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
--->> haha, be single and rich...then get married. that's part of the draft i've been writing in my mind for some time now. oh, and yes, who the husband will be is part of the draft.

16. If the person you secretly like doesn't recognize you, what would you do/how will you react?
--->> shy away.

17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
--->> depends.

18. If you fall in love with 2 persons simultaneously, who would you pick?
--->> the one who loves me/loves me more...which is logical. but we all know people have a tendency to become overly romantic, so there's a very slight chance that i might still choose the one who doesn't even give a hell about me - a very slight chance.

19. What type of friends do you like?
--->> those who do not forget. those who care...i'm choosy with my friends, and i told you before that i have quite a few of them. so my friends are my friends. no stabbing-behind-backs. everybody matters. nobody gets left behind. no secrets as far as possible. no tricks.

20. If you played a prank on someone, and s/he fell for the trick, what would you do?
--->> laugh out loud literally (yes, i am capable of doing that in certain situations). it's not usual for me to play a prank and become successful. commit to the moment.

0 ang nagmamahal:

kamakailan lamang

maaari kang bumalik, kung gusto mo.

Powered By Blogger