I feel shitty

Hun 18, 2008


Yap. Yap. I downloaded Jason Mraz's recent album. I don't wanna miss it, not after SOMEBODY borrowed my Mr. A-Z approximately a year ago and THAT somebody didn't even bother to admit that she lost it (or that she wanted it for herself). I'm gonna listen to it while I study for SA21.

I forgot to pick up my readings in Sec B - which sucks. So I researched on my own about Socio and Anthro. Fine. I'm also gonna cram reading the readings tomorrow. Super fine.

I also forgot to go to MVP for the size of my NSTP shirt. That means I'll end up with a shirt sized large.

It's still early but staying in front of my laptop for hours makes me sleepy.

Damn those seeds and leechers. Can't download the movie Monster.

Read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn (sssshhhhh....secret!).

0 ang nagmamahal:

kamakailan lamang

maaari kang bumalik, kung gusto mo.

Powered By Blogger