invisible

Okt 24, 2008

If I am to write my status message for today, it would go like this:

Currently reading books that I didn't have a chance to read before (to distract myself from being much like a stoic, from thinking about nothing at all which causes tears to well up in my eyes, from missing something/someone (I really don't know!) I shouldn't really miss, and from the fact that I haven't written anything worth reading even if that's the only thing I should be doing - or even at least I should be trying to do). || The scent of chopped garlic and onions seemed to have seeped in my palm and fingers - in the lines coinciding in the middle of my palm, in the variety of whorls that held no sensible pattern crawling towards the tips of my fingers. Anyway, the spaghetti was worth it. || BTW, i need help in distracting myself. Please disturb me.


But in the end, I'll just always be invisible.

0 ang nagmamahal:

kamakailan lamang

maaari kang bumalik, kung gusto mo.

Powered By Blogger