can't think of a title

Ene 31, 2008

"What?"

That's what my brother told me when I told him why my blog name is "can't think of a name." Simple. 'Cause I can't think of a name.

Just a while ago [maybe 45 seconds or more], I was about to give up in making up a really nice title for my reflection paper in Lit14 [about the lit night: One night Only]. I was about to type "can't think of a title." And then...snap! A title came out of nowhere! [sigh...]

I'm running out of creative juices...[no! that can't be!!! you'll be needing more of it for your whole life!!!]

I would really need a hug right now...

Anyway, I am hoping to post my reflection paper here AFTER I PASS IT TOMORROW, because I can really reflect on the poetry readings, and I'd like to share my reflections...One Night Only was my first poetry reading experience ever [aside from the poetry readings done in my Lit14 class (of course, we read poetry in my Lit14 class. Duh...)and Fil12 class (wherein Mr. Edgar Samar reads poetry before our class starts)], and I'm really looking forward to attending more poetry readings. Free admission, please...

0 ang nagmamahal:

kamakailan lamang

maaari kang bumalik, kung gusto mo.

Powered By Blogger